✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Blog Codes

 Hey Divas,

I added some cute widget codes onto my tabs if you guys were looking for some new widgets. Just copy and paste the codes onto your gadgets and you may have to customize them a bit to fit what you want, but I just made a video explaining it :) my tiktok is linked in my socials

Also, an actual blog entry is coming today! <3 

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much girl! I saw your video and I just added a status onto mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay so glad you used it! it goes perfect with ur blog!!

      Delete
  2. Do you happen to have anymore codes or do you know where else I could find some? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...