✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Life of a Shopaholic

 I am literally a shopaholic, so here's what I've bought recently!

I am obsessed with thrifting physical media, so no shocker that's what I've bought the most of these past couple weeks.

 Rhode blush in the shade sleepy girl
I absolutely love the rhode blush! Sleepy girl is this pretty mauve color that I had to repurchase because I used mine all already! Another blush I love by them is toasted teddy is a brown blush!

 VHS movies
I got a steal on some VHS movies for $1 each! 

 Heated Rivalry vinyl
I seen this vinyl get released and I had to get it because I love HR & vinyls! The soundtrack is so good! It also came with photo cards and a poster. 

 Magazines
I found so many magazines at the thrift store! There was a big stack of the New Yorker magazines, which I had to pick up because the covers are gorgeous! I also got a marvel, Star Wars, and batman magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...