✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Augtober

 Hey Divas,

It's Augtober, which means fall has officially started!

Yesterday I spent the day pretending it was fall! I went to spirit halloween and bought a few spooky items and looked at all the decor and costumes! I was trying to get some costume inspo. It has been so hot where I live that having this pretend fall day was nice and made me so ready for fall time! I am going to start transitioning into watching my fall movies and shows! 

I plan to take out my halloween decorations this weekend so I can slowly start decorating for Fall/Halloween! I love decorating my house for holidays especially halloween! 

Are you ready for fall or are you still enjoying summer?

xoxo,
Indigenous Diva



4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm still trying to soak up all the summer I can before classes start O⁠_⁠o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl me too, fall can't come any quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that for you! Where I live it's been really hot like 108, but luckily it's going to go down to the 80s so I'm really going to be acting like it's fall already๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...