WHAT'S NEW?

Welcome to my blog! New blog entry posted 💜 Check out my filing cabinet for my labels! I added a new page called playlist, go check it out🌟 Also, new websites and blog codes added to my blog code page! right here.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Decor Ideas I Love

 Hey Divas,

I have been trying to decorate my bedroom more, so here are some of the ideas I have been loving and want to add to my room!

Jewelry Dart Board

This dart board is literally so cute! I love how you can display your necklaces! I have been hoping to find a dart board while thrifting, but I have had no luck yet.


Magazine wall

I already have a rack to hold my magazines, but I think it would look so cute if I displayed some on my walls so it's part of the decor!


Wine/Martini glass full of lippies

This glass full of lip products or mini perfumes is SO cute! I have so many lippies that I think this would be an amazing way to store them!


Purse Wall

I have been seeing so many videos of people displaying their purses in their bedroom and I love it! I bought some hooks today, so I'm going to attempt to hang them! I'll keep y'all updated if I get it to work or not lol.


xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

5 comments:

My London/Scotland Trip

Hey Divas, My second trip I did abroad was back in fall of 2023 to London and Scotland! I ended up going with a friend I met in Paris on thi...