Hey Divas,
Wow there are now 240+ divas here! I never expected that much divas would be interested in my blog, but I'm super grateful! I'm so happy you are here <3. I have been loving interacting with you all and seeing your blogs! It's so cool seeing everyone's different styles and topics they talk about!
Thank you all for being here, and reading about my life and whatever else I yap about. I'm excited to start writing more blog entries and to read yours! <3
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

Congratulations! (this is Molly from Girlstalgia, this is just my old account haha)
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I just followed your blog I love all the resources and links you have!!
DeleteOh, thank you so much! I am starting a Google Group for people to share resources and stuff and I'd love it if you'd be a moderator! I think you and I share a lot of the same goals with Blogger haha
Deleteahh congratulations- so happy for you! <3
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired and helped so many of us! Thank you queeeeen <3
ReplyDelete