WHAT'S NEW?

Welcome to my blog! New blog entry posted 💜 Check out my filing cabinet for my labels! I added a new page called playlist, go check it out🌟 Also, new websites and blog codes added to my blog code page! right here.

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Fall decorating time!

 Hey Divas,

Today is finally the day where I start decorating my home for fall/halloween! 

I was going to wait a bit longer until September, but I have a free weekend and just decided to do it tonight since I am in the fall mood! I am going to make dinner right now then watch a fall movie and decorate! It was cloudy and rainy today, so it's literally the perfect vibes for this!

I plan to start transitioning my blog into fall and halloween theme too! I can't wait for you divas to see it! <3

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva



1 comment:

My London/Scotland Trip

Hey Divas, My second trip I did abroad was back in fall of 2023 to London and Scotland! I ended up going with a friend I met in Paris on thi...