WHAT'S NEW?

Welcome to my blog! New blog entry posted 💜 Check out my filing cabinet for my labels! I added a new page called playlist, go check it out🌟 Also, new websites and blog codes added to my blog code page! right here.

Saturday, August 29, 2026

I'm in love with Jon Bernthal

 Hey Divas,

  I had to come on here mid vacation to tell y'all about my man, Jon Bernthal. I am literally obsessed with him! He looked so fine in Spiderman: Brand New Day. He just looks so sexy in general. I'm so down bad for him.

  I have been getting all these text message stories about him on TikTok and I am eating it up so bad! He has been my neighbor, dad's best friend, and baby daddy in all these stories lmao. Have y'all seen those tiktoks before or are they only on my fyp haha?

Anyways, I'm going back to my vacation, but here is a TikTok of my man <3

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

7 comments:

  1. text message stories? how does that work and where can i get me some? i haven't seen the new spider man but i love when the internet girls choose a new supreme crush and the fanfics start to bloom 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people have been posting slideshows on tiktoks making these message stores where its like ur messaging frank castle or the punisher they are actually so interesting LOL. I have been wanting to got read some more fanfics about his

      Delete
  2. oh girl I've known him ever since watching the walking dead and I totally get you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so real for this, I can't get enough of this man I literally redownloaded wattpad to read fanfics about him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get back on wattpad and read stories about him!!

      Delete
  4. Hii! Can we be moots? You're gorgeous ♡

    ReplyDelete

My London/Scotland Trip

Hey Divas, My second trip I did abroad was back in fall of 2023 to London and Scotland! I ended up going with a friend I met in Paris on thi...