Hey Divas,
My second trip I did abroad was back in fall of 2023 to London and Scotland! I ended up going with a friend I met in Paris on this trip, her name is KJ! We immediately clicked in Paris then booked this trip together!
London, England
London was so much fun! We got to see so many iconic sights like the Buckingham Palace, Big Ben & London Bridge! I even got to ride on one of the big red buses! I spent the entire couple days listening to Taylor Swift's 'London Boy' song and trying not to do a fake British accent haha.
It was so nice being able to just walk around seeing everything London has to offer. We went into many bookstores because we are both readers! One of the nights, KJ and I even went to the casino to go see a Magic Mike show! It was so much fun because we got to have drink and watch them dance!
This entire trip was so Harry Potter coded because in London we got to see so many Harry Potter buildings, statues, and shops! In Scotland too there was so many Harry Potter shops and there also Victoria Lane aka. Diagon Alley!
Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh will forever be one of my favorite places I've visited! It was so beautiful and we went during fall, so it has those perfect fall vibes! Walking the streets of Edinburgh during the fall was so dark academia coded! I could see myself studying in one of the cafes we visited.
Scottish men. Obviously I already romanticize them enough, because on the train ride to Scotland I literally read a Scottish romance book lol, but some of the men were so attractive. The accent makes them way hotter than usual. But we had so many cool tour guides men and women. They were so insightful and just truly made the experience better. They showed us a haunted part of Edinburgh, and also showed us the beautiful architecture. I would start my days looking at the views, then end it dancing at the pub! The pub was so cool because so many people were dancing, and it wasn't like a regular club dancing they did some line dancing sort of dancing. I even joined in for one song, we were just swinging and swaying, it was the best night ever.
One of the days we took a bus ride to the Scottish Highlands. We stopped to pet highland cows! They were so fluffy and we got to see their bangs. After petting the highland cows we hiked the Scottish Highlands. It was so beautiful.
I forgot to mention the food on this trip, but some of it was good, but honestly I was so tired of it by day 4. My friend and I kept eating Pizza Hut because we needed some type of American food lol. In Scotland, I was going to try Haggis but I chickened out and decided not too, but someone else in our group tried it!
These places were both so amazing I really would like to go visit them again someday! <3
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva
Omg! I'm actually planning an England/Scotland trip! I've already been to London and some other parts of England, but I've never been to Scotland, so really interesting to read what you thought about it :)
ReplyDelete