Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Life of a Shopaholic

 Hey Divas,

Here's a haul of all the stuff I got this past week!<3

Apple Pencil
I have been needing an Apple Pencil for so long, but I've been putting it off. I finally got one because I needed it for school!

Ghostface shirt & Twilight pillow

I got these when I went to spirit halloween! the shirt is so cute because its ghost face and also it has vhs on it! and you know I love physical media and movies! The twilight pillow is also supposed to be a vhs tape! 

Monster High Michael Myers doll

I decided to get back into monster high dolls because I loved them as a kid, so when I seen that MH was releasing this Michael Myers inspired one I had to preorder it! I hope it comes before halloween so I can display it next to my halloween movies! 

Books

I bought these two books the other day on my trip to barnes! Everyone was saying such good things about these books this summer that I had to get them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life of a Shopaholic

 H ey Divas, Here's a haul of all the stuff I got this past week!<3 Apple Pencil I have been needing an Apple Pencil for so long, but...