✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Romcom mindset

 Hey Divas,

Do you have a favorite New York romcom that you watch? 

Today I was thinking of rewatching Confessions of a Shopaholic, then it got me thinking about how much I love New York and the 2000s vibes that all these romcoms give. These romcoms always make me wish I was a journalist who wore cute outfits and fell in love in the most charming way.

 I decided it's time for me to start trying to live my life like I am a these romcom characters. I need to romanticize my life like these characters do; I need to go out and do things and socialize in order for anything remotely romcom worthy to happen. Not even romance wise, but friend wise too, these characters have great friends, social lives, and jobs. 

I also want to change up my style a bit, and actually get dressed up no matter where I go. I just want to look and feel good like these characters. They always have such amazing outfits and style. 

With that in mind, I am going to have a New York romcom marathon! 

Comment some movies you recommend!

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva



9 comments:

  1. The Mariah Carey emotions album is sooooo 2000's/90's romcom I totally recomend

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! You've probably already seen it, but if you haven't, I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i highly recommend the nanny diaries and he's just not that into you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've Got Mail is my favorite! I think it is pretty similar to When Harry Met Sally (Meg Ryan is in both). It also has great a Autumn vibe!

    ReplyDelete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...