✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

5 ways I'm romanticizing my fall semester

 Hey Divas,

I have recently started my fall semester back at college, which means I am romanticizing the heck out of it. Romanticizing life and school truly is what helps me stay motivated and just to enjoy what I'm doing. Fall is my favorite season which means the fall semester is my favorite too because you can just have all the cozy fall vibes and fall treats while studying. I really want to stay on track this semester and keep up my good grades, so I have come up with 5 ways I'm romanticizing this fall semester. 


1. Cozy Study Dates

This is essential for this semester! Fall is the perfect time to go on cozy study dates at the library or coffee shop! I love being able to sit and study while having a coffee and sweet treat! I feel like this is the most motivating place for me to do homework because I get to get out of the house and into a different environment.

2. Use Cute Supplies

I bought some cute pens and planner and it makes me want to do my work more, because my supplies are cute! I have never been one to keep up with a planner, but since I bought a cheetah print one, it has made me want to use it more! 

3. Make A Study Playlist

I love listening to music and making playlists, so this was a must do for me! I made a cozy fall playlist and it is the perfect thing to listen to while studying. 

4. Pretend To Be Your Fav Character From A Book, Movie or Tv Show

When I study I try to pretend to be Spencer Hastings, from Pretty Little Liars, because she is so smart and studies all the time. So she motivates me to do my homework and be a good student.

5. Join Clubs And Go To School Events

I am at a new school, so I am trying to join more clubs and go to more events to branch out and meet new people. This also helps me do other stuff besides school, so I'm not getting tired of only doing work.

Do you like to romanticize school?

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva  

2 comments:

  1. Love these ideas, I feel the same way. I love the vibe of this season. Speaking of pretty little liars, I'm overdue for a fall rewatch ๐Ÿ‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo yes you must rewatch this fall! im currently rewatching an dI'm on season 2!

      Delete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...