Hey Divas,
I have been LOVING reading and seeing everyone's blog! Everyone is so creative! Every time I see something new I am gagged by everyone's cool sites! I'm actually so jealous because I love my blog, but then y'all just blow me away with what you guys do with yours!
Divas, I need some tips on cute stuff I can add on mine or just more tips on coding or something <3
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

Your blog is literally the reason I started one
ReplyDeletediva, YOU are the blueprint! you seriously inspired me to get my blogs in tip-top shape and make full use of widgets and gadgets and what not. you're the one who should be giving out advice lol.
ReplyDeletei loveee your blog, biggest inspo!! The file gadgets are soo cute. Maybe a game? I've seen some simple memory/mix + match games as well as maze games that seem pretty easy to build through coding ! That could be cute
ReplyDeletegirlll ! trust your blog is the biggest amount of inspo ! you're literally the one that got me started on things i wanted to do for mine ! your tv code btw ? absolutely amazingg ! it was the first thing i learned how to code and i haven't stopped putting movie youtube links up since <3
ReplyDeleteomg I just learned about image mapping and created a library page that connects to book reviews!! you can check out the instructions for html on w3schools.com they have sooo many lessons for html and you can customize them however you like! If you need any help I can link html code made for blogs specifically and add some more detailed instructions! I also added sparkles to my blogs cursor!! that code is already linked on my blog here and you change the hex code to match whatever color you want: https://psaikospeaks.blogspot.com/p/code.html. I will say the tumblr sparkle mouse is tricky because you have to go into the advance settings of your blog and then scroll all the way down to css and paste it there. Let me know if anyone needs help and i can screen record the pathway and send that over!
ReplyDeleteI saw your tik tok posts about blogging! You are the reason I started one :) Absolutely love your page!
ReplyDelete