WHAT'S NEW?

New witchy blog post posted!🕯️💜 I added a section where I list some substack articles I've read! Pear phone code added to my blog code page!🌟 right here.

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

CD's I've been listening to

Hey Divas,

    If you didn't know I love collecting physical media! That means I have a cd collection along with other physical media collections, but recently I have been using my cds the most. 
    These are the albums I've recently been listening to on repeat! 

you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love - Olivia Rodrigo

This one has been on repeat for me since the album came out lol. I love it and Olivia <3

Burlesque soundtrack

I love the burlesque movie! It's one of my favorites, and the soundtrack is the best too!

Speak Now - Taylor Swift

Forever a lover of Taylor's earlier albums.

come away with me - Norah Jones

This album is so tuscan fall vibes coded! It's been on repeat for me recently because it has the perfect vibes.

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Magic

Hey Divas,   I recently watched Practical Magic 1 & 2 for the first time! I literally don't know why it has taken me so long to watc...