✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Monday, September 28, 2026

Diva love

 Hey Divas,

Wow there is now 1,022 of you divas here! I am so happy and grateful to have y'all here! <3 I have been loving blogging and getting to interact and build a community with you guys! 

Yesterday I bought a little cake because I was celebrating you divas and also my divas on my instagram! On instagram I celebrated the 10k divas on my page! I am super grateful for everyone I get to interact and meet here on my little corner of the internet! <3 

Thank you so much. I love and appreciate you divas! <3

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

  

8 comments:

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...