Hey Divas,
I have been wanting to shop so bad, but I've been trying to save money. So, I have made a wishlist of the items I've been wanting recently. I started my fall semester this week, so maybe if I stay on top of my work for a while I can treat myself to something on my wishlist lol.
The items on my wishlist:
1. Polka dot mini makeup bag (Brandy Melville)
I have been seeing people post this & I think it would make the perfect travel makeup pouch that I can pack in my school bag!
2. More bag charms and carabiners
I need some more cute charms to add on my purses and my jeans!
3. Journal
I really want to upgrade my journal to something like this the one! I just think it's so cute and customizable.
4. Plum Cloud Bag (Baggu)
I have seen so many tiktoks of people with this bag as their school or work bag & I need it! I wanted to order it in this color, but it's sold out, so maybe I'll get it in another color.
5. Polka Dot Glass Bottle (Bink)
Bink just released this bottle today and I want it so bad! It's just so cute and glass. I've been wanting a new water bottle.
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

i love thisss ! gorgeous picks btw !
ReplyDeleteomg I have the brandy pouch and its the perf size! you should def get it!!!
ReplyDeleteomg i have been wanting that brandy makeup pouch for so long too! it is so cute
ReplyDeletei love the polka dots <3
ReplyDeleteso freaking cute
ReplyDelete