WHAT'S NEW?

Welcome to my blog! New blog entry posted ๐Ÿ’œ Check out my filing cabinet for my labels! I added a new page called playlist, go check it out๐ŸŒŸ Also, new websites and blog codes added to my blog code page! right here.

Thursday, September 3, 2026

my fall tbr

Hey Divas,

I am finally starting my fall reads! Here are some books on my fall tbr! <3

Are any of these books on your tbr?

I have been in a 2 MONTH LONG READING SLUMP?! I have a month break off of school, so I'm hoping to read as much as a can now to get out of my slump.

4 comments:

  1. The very Secret Society of Irregular Witches is so sweet. Honestly didn't expect to make me emotional, but it did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to read it1 I have been hearing everyone say that the book is so sweet and cute!

      Delete
  2. Hello, diva!

    *My Roommate Is a Vampire* is one of the clichรฉ romance books that I loved reading the most. As a romance fan, I clearly still haven't gotten over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I'm happy to hear that! I love a good cliche romance! I can't wait to read it <3

      Delete

My London/Scotland Trip

Hey Divas, My second trip I did abroad was back in fall of 2023 to London and Scotland! I ended up going with a friend I met in Paris on thi...