Hey Divas,
If you guys seen on my blog, I was on vacation for week. I went back home to California to visit family and attend a powwow! I had so much fun visiting my family, and friends because I missed them so much! <3
The powwow was fun too, because I finally danced and I haven't danced in over a year and a half! It felt good being in my regalia again. I am a northern traditional dancer. I do stationary, which means I mostly stay in one place when dancing rather than dance around the circle. I'm hoping to dance more, but I really need to get in shape again and work out my legs lol. My legs were killing from dancing. I had cramps because it has been so long. Regardless of the leg pain, the powwow was good. I had some good food and got to spend a lot of time with my nieces! I took my digital camera so I was snapping pics of my family and the powwow. I have a couple videos from the powwow that I might post on YouTube or just my other socials :)
Here's a photo dump from this weekend! <3
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

yay so glad u had fun diva!
ReplyDelete