✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Physical Media Diaries

Hey Divas,

I decided to make another blog called Physical Media Diaries!

I wanted a blog specifically to talk about all things physical media and nostalgia! I plan to write about dvds, cds, vinyls, and everything nostalgic!

If you're interested in that kind of stuff, you can click on my physical media diaries tab and it will take you there! <3 

It's currently under construction at the moment, but I'm excited for y'all to see it! 

Here is a mood board of the type of aesthetic I plan to make it! <3


xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to check it out diva <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you divaaa <3 I plan to post my first post tomorrow on there!

      Delete
  2. hiii, im having trouble adding the tabs like "home" and "about me" to my blog, do you have any tips? <3 im inlove with ur blog

    ReplyDelete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...