I am currently rewatching one of my favorite comfort shows Pretty Little Liars! This is the most fall show ever and I love it! I remember watching this show when it first came out. I vividly remember watching the finale and finding out who A was. I was gagged when they discovered who it was lol. Have you watched this show? If so, vote on my poll or comment, who your favorite liar is! :)
My favorite Liars (in order) are: Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery and Alison Dilaurentis.
Here are some mood boards for each character! <3
~Spencer Hastings
Spencer has always been my favorite, because I loved her style and her smarts. She was always focused on studies and sports, she's my ultimate study motivation! Her and Toby are my favorite couple in the series.
~Emily Fields
I absolutely love Emily! I loved that her sport was swimming! I feel like in tv a lot of sports are cheer, gymnastics etc. I love that she is lesbian. Especially her being a main character and having a queer backstory in a 2000s show is huge! I came out as bi a little while ago, but now I know why I loved Emily so much when I was younger LOL. I still won't ever forgive the PLL writers for taking Maya away from her! They were so cute together!
~Hanna Marin
Hanna holds such a special place in my heart, as someone who has been the bigger friend most of my life. She went through so much especially with Alison. Even though Alison let her 'join' the friend group she still always battled her internal thoughts of her being bigger, prettier, and popular. Hanna was easily the most loyal friend in this series! She was always down to help her friends. Her style was also so cute because she was just so girly and I love it.
~Aria Montgomery
I have such a love/hate relationship with Aria. I love her because her style was always so cool, and I loved when she dyed her hair! I love her overall vibe she gives! The thing I hate is her relationship with Ezra. In this situation she was the victim, and was groomed, (so I don't hate for her that) but I just wish she would've left him and literally dated anyone else her age. She had some good contenders tbh. I wish they would've kept in that she was originally supposed to be A! That would've been such a good twist to show her going behind her friends back and doing all these things.
~Alison Dilaurentis
Alison is my least favorite liar. She truly was just such a bitch to everyone, no wonder people wanted to go after her omg. I do like how fearless she was at times though and how even though it was bitchy she lowkey is a girl boss lol. She got things done when needed to. If I was her friend I lowkey would not have missed her or looked so hard into what happened to her. Maybe that makes me a bad person, but omg Ali truly was so evil at times. How was she 15 and blackmailing so many people lmao.
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva





I only ever watched the first season. I liked it but I heard it falls off toward the end. Should I give it another try?
ReplyDeletedoes it fall off... a little. but is it worth watching the whole thing ABSOLUTELY!
DeleteI agree with xoxo meg! it fall off a bit, but the series is still so good and worth watching!
DeleteI'm currently rewatching it too! Loved the show when I was younger but rewatching as an adult is definitely different lol
ReplyDeletewhat season are you on? and yes rewatching as an adult is definitely different, but its still such a comfort show for me!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI'm on season 2 right now. It's still a comfort show for me as well, just with more cringing involved lol
Deletethis makes me so sad that i did not finish the series! i only watched a few episodes and that was years ago but i definitely LOVE HANNA! youre awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteahh im so sorry if I happened to spoil some stuff in this series! You should definitely give it another try and watch it this fall!
Delete