Hi divas!
My dream has always been to visit Paris, and I finally did it! I've always loved the Paris aesthetic, and the Eiffel Tower ever since I was young, so when I finally got the opportunity to go in 2023 I had to book the trip!
20 year old me was so nervous because I have never traveled out of the country let alone by myself, but I am so happy/proud of myself for taking that step because it truly helped me become even more independent and it sparked my love for traveling. Paris was my first, but not the last of my solo traveling!
The sights:
The first big sight I seen was the Arc de Triomphe! it was near my hotel, and once I checked in I immediately had to go walk around!
The Eiffel Tower. Seeing it in person was the moment where I realized like 'damn, I'm really in Paris right now.'. It was so beautiful especially at night when it sparkled! Seeing it sparkle was a dream come true, younger me was so happy to experience this!
I got to go to the Palace of Versailles, and omg I felt like I was in Bridgerton because it was huge! The art and the building it self was amazing to see. Paris has such amazing arts and sights I was just saying 'wow' the entire time.
Speaking of art, I ran out of time, and didn't get to visit the Louvre! :( I was so sad I didn't get to see it, but that just gives me an excuse to plan another trip to Paris!
The food:
Since this was my first time out of the country with different food, by the time it was time to go home. I was so ready for some American food haha. The food was amazing though! I had pasta, burgers, and escargot! I had to try the delicacy, snails! It tasted a little like seafood to me, like the texture of it.
I went to so many cafes and had a treat and drink. I felt so Parisian and chic drinking my hot chocolate and eating my croissant.
Paris will always be special to me since it was my first solo trip. <3
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

i’ve been to 9 places solo and honestly? it was the best experiences of my life! just being able to do what i want without having to worry about others lol, i also met people who were solo too & we would always catch up while on vaca. cheers to your first & hopefully more solo vacas 🥂
ReplyDeleteYes! I ended up meeting some amazing people on these solo trips! I went to like 4 other places solo and I loved each one of them! 🌟 cheers 🥂
DeleteOMG stop!!! This year I decided to solo travel and Paris was my first place too. I went to Paris for my birthday week during March and when I tell you it made me so proud of myself for doing it! The best experience of my life and I hope its not the last of my solo travels too
ReplyDelete