✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Spiderman: Brand New Day

 Hey Divas,

Today I watched Spiderman: Brand New Day! It was literally so good! Spiderman is one of my favorite marvel characters. I had a Spiderman movie marathon this week to prepare, and it was so cute because I had the weberoni pizza from little ceasers & Spiderman cookies. You already know I had to get the Spiderman popcorn bucket and cup!

Obviously, I'm not going to spoil the movie, but the cinematography was amazing for this film! I loved the new angles we get of Peter swinging around on his webs! I loved seeing all these characters again and we got Frank aka the Punisher, he looked SO DAMN FINE. Honestly everyone in the movie looked so good. Tom holland in that juicy set! 

 

If you want to see my full review of the movie with spoilers check out my letterboxd :)
https://boxd.it/fxT67z

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

3 comments:

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...