✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

New Blog Codes

 Hey Divas,

I added a couple more blog codes to my page if you're interested! :)

Comment if you have any questions about them or what codes you may want from my page! I'm more than happy to share!

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

4 comments:

  1. hi diva! I just started my blog a few days ago, and so I was wondering if there are like any sites you use for widgets? I've been searching on google for an hour or so, but I guess I must've been using the wrong words? kisses from https://yourfavouritered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweetembed.neocities.org has some nice stuff. i've got links on girlstalgia.blogspot.com as well, i am planning to sort through and tag the directory so different types of codes/tuts are easier to find

      Delete
  2. HI! I'm in the process of starting my blog and LOVE yours! I was wondering how you did the kindle for your current reads! Or if you have any good resources for something similiar. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

    ReplyDelete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...