✨

WHAT'S NEW?

NEW BLOG POST! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿชถ New poll posted, go vote! I added the Kindle with case html code to my blog codes page!right here.

Monday, August 3, 2026

Reading Slump

 Hey Divas,

I have been in a reading slump the entire month of July! Ugh I hate it because even though I have been busy with school etc. I still have some time to read and I just have no motivation to pick up a book!

I read half a book a couple weeks ago and I was loving it, but the minute I put it down I haven't picked it back up since! 

Does anyone have any tips to get me out of this reading slump?

I JUST WANT TO READ SO BAD!

xoxo,

Indigenous Diva

13 comments:

  1. I been having the same problem, someone help asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh me2!! its either i eat, breathe, sleep a book or i avoid it like the plague...i think it's also bec i have a habit of overdoing everything, so its either i read nothing or infinite books at once haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAMEE :( The way I have three books checked out from the library and I haven’t touched them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL me too, i have like 6 books in my TBR and i've read like one chapter :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the worst!! Whenever I'm in one I find a short book to read so I can get through it quickly and also remind myself how much I like reading lol. I also try and read 20 pages every night in bed to help me read more (and to help my eyes rest after being on my phone all day)

    ReplyDelete
  6. read small childrens books! my best hack. even if its a few pages it really helps.the language isn't as heavy so its easier to process

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, just wanna say I love every bit of this. Whatever your doing, keep doing it doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i found myself in the same spot as u </3 usually when im in a slump though i find a small and funny book, it keeps me entertained and its not too long where i dread it. i still read the dork diaries for this reason

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg same, i've been in one since the beginning of July!! I've been finding it so hard to jump back in but Im trying to give myself grace about lacking in my reading this year. Don't worry though we are all in this together, and will get back to our regular girly reads! You should download the app called Fable, its been helping me get motivation to get back into reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what kind of books do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly read romance, but I also read romantasy, and slowly trying to get into thriller

      Delete
  11. i relate! last month I was in SUCH a slump! how I got out of it was getting off my phone!! nowadays when people are bored (including me) they just go on their phones to fill the time; when I was bored, I didn't let myself go on my phone and instead I started a book! a very important part of getting into a reading grind is picking up a book you actually LIKE! it is so hard to force yourself to read a book you don't like!! I might make a blog post about this now im inspred!!

    ReplyDelete

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Orange Shirt Day)

Hey Divas,      Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, also known as, Orange Shirt Day. E very year on September 30th, we h...